Impact Partners helps investors identify, evaluate, and invest in social and environmental investment opportunities across Asia-Pacific. The Impact Partners private placement platform features Impact Investment opportunities across sectors including clean technology, renewable energy, microfinance, sustainable agriculture, education, fair trade and water. Impact Partners is dedicated to showcasing high Impact Investment opportunities that create triple bottom line returns consisting of people, planet and profit.
Join now to enjoy these benefits:
- Deal flow: Gain direct access to a pipeline of high impact investment opportunities across multiple sectors and countries, with varying investment structures.
- Co-investment: Connect with other like-minded investors to co-invest in socially and environmentally focused investment opportunities.
- Cost Savings: Benefit from an efficient and cost-effective platform that helps you identify, evaluate and invest in pre-screened Social Enterprises.
- Information: Obtain standardized Impact Assessment and financial reporting on investments.
- Events: Receive exclusive invitations to regional Impact Forums, regular Impact Chats, training workshops, conferences and events.
- Network: Join a professional community of Impact Investors, Social Entrepreneurs and Ecosystem Partners to facilitate transaction management and execution.
Most importantly, make continuous and sustainable impact with your investment.
How it works
Once an Investor has registered on the platform and has been approved for membership, she/he will be able to review detailed information online on each of the Social Enterprises profiled on Impact Partners. The Impact Partners platform allows investor members to search by sector and geography as well as other criteria and to view information in a progressive manner—from summary information to business plans and financial projections. Once an investor has identified a potential investment opportunity, she/he can indicate her/his interest through the Impact Partners website and request additional information from, or an introduction to, the Social Enterprise. Impact Partners will convey the Investor’s interest to the Social Enterprise and facilitate the introduction. All investment transactions will be negotiated and concluded directly between the Investor and the Social Enterprise. The structure, terms and conditions of the investment will be agreed upon directly between the Investor and the Social Enterprise.
Impact Partners provides a match-making facility between the Investor and the Social Enterprise. While we pre-screen all Social Enterprises and select the best for inclusion on the platform, we do not take responsibility for conducting formal due diligence on any investment, and Investors should conduct their own due diligence and make their own investment decisions.
If the Investor or the Social Enterprise requires financial, legal or professional advice, Impact Partners can refer them to its local and/or regional Ecosystem Partners which include accountants, bankers and lawyers who can offer services to assist in structuring and closing the investment.
Our fee structure
Impact Partners charges members an introducer’s fee for investments made through the platform. This fee is calculated as a percentage of any investment made: 5% for equity and equity-like investments or 3% for debt investments (the "Impact Partners Fee").
The Impact Partners Fee is payable solely as a result of IIX’s introductory services, IIX does not provide corporate advisory services and shall not be required to provide any additional services in order to earn the Impact Partners Fee.
To register, please click here.
For questions, visit our faq page.