A sustainable and scalable Social Enterprise (SE) needs two key ingredients for success: an effective organization to create a positive social and environmental impact, and growth capital. Social Enterprises listed on Impact Partners gain immediate exposure to a global audience of mission-aligned investors looking for meaningful investment opportunities in Asia.
Our Impact Partners platform provides, a qualified SE:
- Direct exposure to potential investors: Registered SEs listed on Impact Partners gain exposure to a global audience of accredited impact investors looking to invest in Asia Pacific region.
- Increased credibility: All SEs listed on Impact Partners have passed a thorough screening process, making them an attractive proposition on economic and social impact.
- Mission-aligned investment: Registered SEs can connect with Impact Investors looking to deploy their capital in a mission-aligned manner for triple bottom line returns.
- Diverse sources of capital: Registered SEs have flexibility to raise equity, debt or other forms of capital from a diverse range of investors including accredited high net worth individuals, family offices and impact investment funds.
- Exclusive events: Registered SEs may receive exclusive invitations to annual Impact Forums, monthly Impact Chats, training workshops, conferences and related industry events and may be invited to pitch to investors at Social Enterprise Showcases organized by IIX.
- Community: Registered SEs will automatically be part of a community that connects Investors, Social Entrepreneurs and Ecosystem Partners such as financial advisors, lawyers, accountants and technical service providers.