A sustainable and scalable Social Enterprise (SE) needs two key ingredients for success: an effective organization to create a positive social and environmental impact, and growth capital. Social Enterprises listed on Impact Partners gain immediate exposure to a global audience of mission-aligned investors looking for meaningful opportunities in Asia.
Once showcased on the platform, a qualified SE will have access to:
- Direct exposure to potential investors: Registered SEs listed on Impact Partners gain exposure to a global audience of accredited impact investors looking to invest in Asia and the region.
- Increased credibility: All SEs listed on Impact Partners go through a thorough screening process to ensure their social and/or environmental impact, thus giving potential investors greater confidence in the listed investment opportunities.
- Mission-aligned investment: Registered SEs can connect with Impact Investors looking to deploy their capital in a mission-aligned manner for triple bottom line returns.
- Diverse sources of capital: Registered SEs have flexibility to raise equity or debt from a diverse range of investors including accredited individual investors, family offices and investment funds.
- Exclusive events: Registered SEs will receive exclusive invitations to annual Impact Forums, monthly Impact Chats, training workshops, conferences and related industry events.
- Community: Registered SEs will automatically be part of a community that connects Investors, Social Entrepreneurs and Ecosystem Partners such as financial advisors, lawyers and accountants.